WE ARE OPEN
Monday - Wednesday 08:30 - 17:30 only
COVID 19 UPDATE *** Jan 2021
We are open as usual.
Some changes have been made to the way we operate with immediate effect.
1) Drop & Go, No waiting for vehicles on site, so please arrange a lift from someone in your bubble.
PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE WINDOW
2) You will be asked to leave a single key, so please no bundles of keys
3) Appointments only, so please call 01379 852666
4) Card payments please at the time of collection.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE WORKSHOPS, UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO BY A MEMBER OF STAFF. (Masks must be worn)
5) All cars will be sanitized ready for collection.
6) NO LOAN CAR WILL BE AVAILABLE
We will continue to operate until in this way until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding, difficult times for all ahead.
COVID News update January 2021
What this means for us:
We will now be open
Mon- Fri - 8:30-17:30
to carry out MOT Tests & repairs.
If you are a key worker we WILL help you stay on the road.
Stay safe. Stay at Home
Cathedral Garage was taken over in 1976 by Richard Moss & his late father Arthur. Steven, Richards son became a partner in 1985. Richard & Steven along with the team are always at hand to give advice and provide a family like service to all of our customers old & new.
All vehicles are locked in a secure compound over night.
We also offer bespoke made Race vehicles by our sister company Moss Motorpsort
All Makes & Models catered for
QUALITY & SERVICE AT IT'S BEST
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
SATURDAY: 8:30 AM - 13:00 PM
NIGHT DROP AVAILABLE
Telephone: 01379 852666
- Servicing for all makes & Models
- Complete Computer Diagnostics
- Complete Safety Analysis
- Drivability Problems
- Tune - ups
- Oil Changes
- Brake repair specialist/ Disc skimming
- Exhaust systems
- Steering and Suspensions
- Alignments/ Lazer Tracking
- Welding/Fabrication repair
- Clutchs Fitted / Repaired
- Air Conditioning Vac testing/ Regas